Webinar Training Information, Awarding of Credits
The information below is important for any webinar training session approved by the AWWA NJ, an NJDEP Approved Program Provider.
Participants who wish to participate in this remote training event must register individually and in advance. Each participant who wishes to receive training credit must participate on his/her individual device (Tablet, Computer). No group viewing. No group registrations.
One Registration Per Person, One Person Per Device.
AWWA NJ has multiple checks and controls built into our participant verification system. Those who wish to receive credit of any type will need to provide full, accurate and individual information and must demonstrate their presence, participation and learning by various means.
In order to receive professional development credits (TCHs, CPCs, PDHs), the following criteria must be met:
- You must register, attend, and pay for the webinar.
- You must attend at least 75% of the webinar as reported by the GoToWebinar software.
- You must successfully pass a post-webinar quiz.
- After the webinar, you will receive an email with a link to the quiz for this webinar.
- You will have one week to complete this quiz.
- You must get 4 out of the 5 questions correct (80%) to receive credit.
- You must complete and submit the Participant’s Statement of Attendance and Participation.
- After this webinar, along with the link for the quiz, you will receive a Participant’s Statement of Attendance and participation Form.
- Complete the Form and electronically return (.jpg or .pdf) the form to email@example.com.
In addition, AWWA NJ will review and consider your participation score, as measured and reported by the GoToWebinar software.
The factors that GoToWebinar incorporates into your 'participation score' include:
- Your screen being open and active
- Attention (not multi-tasking)
- Participate in any live polls or pop-quizzes during the webinar
- Participation by using the chat/question area to ask or answer questions
- Participating in the post-webinar survey or evaluations