- Have you worked on an interesting project?
- Are you involved in innovative water industry research?
- Would you like to share your knowledge with others in the water industry?
- Want to gain great experience speaking in front of your peers?
- Want a chance to present at the AWWA Annual Conference and Exposition (ACE)?
If you are age 35 and under, and answered yes to any of these questions, consider entering AWWA NJ’s Fresh Ideas competition, sponsored by the Young Professionals Committee (YPC)!
Fresh Ideas participants will present their work at AWWA NJ's 85th Annual Conference, held from March 17-20, 2020 at The Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa in Atlantic City, NJ. Technical presentations will be judged by water sector experts who score on technical content, relevance and benefit to the water industry, presenter delivery, organization of the presentation, and potential to best represent AWWA NJ at the ACE Fresh Ideas Poster Session. The top presentation will have the opportunity to present at the AWWA Annual Conference & Exposition (ACE) to compete nationally.
Call for Abstracts will open in August 2019
Deadline to apply: October 4, 2019
Selected speakers will be notified in mid-January 2020
|To enter the Fresh Ideas competition, click "Submit an Abstract" and select the option to participate in the Fresh Ideas competition.
SUBMIT AN ABSTRACT
Please review the Speaker/Presentation Rules prior to submitting an abstract. Good luck!