Goals of the mentoring program are to:
- Increase personal fulfillment and promote professional development
- Increase, capture, and transfer institutional knowledge to support the industry in the face of a changing workforce
- Enhance mutual respect between students/young professionals and experienced professionals, and a sense of community at the Section and Association levels
- Promote a culture of generosity and open dialogue
- Enhance the value experience for members
SAVE THE DATE!
MENTORSHIP PROGRAM KICK-OFF
OCTOBER 8, 2019
*During the Fall Meeting
FALL MEETING PAGE
Please complete the form below to apply for the mentorship program. The form also can be accessed using this link.
(this form is powered by google forms)