Priority tasks (from Strategic Plan)
- Develop a coalition with other organizations in the State (e.g. Conference of Mayors) to collectively influence the legislative and regulatory process as it pertains to the water utility industry.
- Effectively manage the outsourcing support services required for legislative and regulatory activities and manage the consultant to bring value to AWWA NJ and its membership.
- Maintain a diverse membership on the Council to include water utilities, consultants, manufacturers, etc.
- Work closely with the NJDEP on matters of concern to the water industry.
- Provide input to AWWA on Federal legislation.
- Develop an effective plan for regularly communicating with Section members.