The Technical Program Committee is the driving force behind solicitation, review, and selection of technical papers that are presented at the Section's Annual Conference. This active, and highly-organized committee strives to:
- Maintain the technical program quality, value and relevance to ensure the offering of Continuing Education Units (coordinated through the Education and Professional Development Committee) for session attendance.
- Interface with other Section committees, especially the Education & Professional Development, Licensed Operators and Research & Technology Transfer committees, to encourage their participation and input when developing Conference agendas.
- Strive for continuous improvement of Section conferences and promote frequent and constructive feedback on Conference content and activities.
- Encourage presentations on ethics at conferences.
- Work in cooperation with the Education & Professional Development
- Committee to offer programs on topics such as customer service, accounting/financial and other non-technical subjects.
- Explore working with other organizations such as NJ Water Environment Association, Design Build Institute of America, etc. to expand attendance at conferences.