The Goals and objectives of the Strategic Planning Committee are to:
- Annually update the Strategic Plan.
- Review committees’ annual goals and objectives,evaluate the compatibility with the Strategic Plan, and report status to Board of Trustees.
- Hold an annual meeting with all committee chairs and Board members to review the Strategic Plan.
- Regularly evaluate functions and activities of committees
- Every five years, thoroughly evaluate administrative review procedures for the Strategic Plan.