Call for Papers: AWWA NJ 2016 Fall Meeting
September 20, 2016
Jumping Brook Golf Club - Neptune, NJ
The AWWA NJ Technical Program Committee is seeking abstracts for its Fall Meeting. This year's Fall Meeting Theme is: “Addressing New Jersey's Emerging Water Quality Challenges” Suggested topics include, but are not limited to:
- Third Unregulated Contaminant Monitoring Rule (UCMR3)
- Technologies Emerging in NJ
- 1, 4 Dioxane
- Lead and Copper Update
- Unregulated Emerging Contaminants and the Ethics of Treatment
In order to maintain the high quality of our program, the following policies should be followed:
- An abstract submission is a firm commitment to attend and present at the conference.
- Please refrain from overt or extensive commercialism during your presentation.
On behalf of the New Jersey Section, we greatly appreciate the participation by our members in consistently making our technical programs among the best in the nation. If you have any questions, please contact Joseph Frissora at email@example.com.