The One AWWA Operator Scholarship is funded through the support of AWWA's "The Water Equation" Campaign and the AWWA New Jersey Section.
AWWA’s The Water Equation Campaign and the AWWA NJ Section will award the One AWWA Operator Scholarship in the amount of $5,000 for Water Operator training and education.
The Scholarship award can be used for certification/licensure, two-year water related associate degree, technical school program, professional training program, books and manuals, and operator related conferences.
Each scholarship recipient will receive a one-year AWWA Operator membership.
• Applicant must be a current water operator or seeking to enter the water operator profession.
• Applicant must be pursuing an Operator’s License or Certification, two or four-year degree related to the water operator profession, or professional development.
• Disbursement of the funds will be made directly by the Section to the financial office of recipient’s college, university, or technical school.
• Items related to books, manuals, conferences, professional development courses, and other eligible expenses will be reimbursed to recipient upon presentation of eligible receipts.
• Applicant must reside or work within the geographical boundaries covered by the sponsoring Section.
• Acceptance of scholarship constitutes permission to use recipient’s name and scholarship story for purpose of promotion.
To apply for the One AWWA Operator Scholarship, complete this form and hit Submit